WAYS TO PROUTY: Team Info
Starting or Joining a Team is the best way to experience The Prouty.
- There are three team divisions: Team, Family Team, GLO Team
- Pick your division: you can be in one team division but not two or all three.
- Every member of the team raises the appropriate fundraising minimum, based on event and age
- For Family Teams, you can now have as many folks as you’d like on your family team
To start building your team:
- Complete your online registration for this year’s event
- Email all of your friends, co-workers, neighbors, etc. and let them know that you’ve created a Prouty team and invite them to register - Make sure you tell them your team name!
- If you’re the “more the merrier” type, you can allow people you don’t know to join your team.
- Get comfortable with your Participant Center - Once you are logged in, there are a few other options that are available to you as team captain.
We have lots of team fundraising prizes so that teams can celebrate their efforts on behalf of The Prouty. Teams are awarded in the following categories:
- Five Team Fundraiser Awards(offered for a variety of team sizes!)
- Most Team Members
- Most NEW Team Members
- The Dartmouth/Prouty Cupfor Dartmouth College/Dartmouth-Hitchcock employees
- The J. Brian Quinn Tuck/Prouty Corporate Cup sponsored by Corning, Inc.
Click here to see how your team can qualify to win!
The saying that the whole is greater than the sum of its parts is especially true with teams. Members inspire each other to do the best they can. Teammates can train together, swap stories, strategize about fundraising, help each other through the tough times and celebrate the victories.