Here at The Prouty, we love our Pups! Dogs are allowed at the Prouty subject to the following canine courtesies outlined below:
- By signing the event release, dog owners agree to assume all liability for any injuries or damage caused by their dog while participating in the Prouty.
- Dog owners must check their dog in at the Prouty Pup Tent located on the RMS circle drive near the entrance to the school.
- Dogs that are aggressive or display improper or impolite canine behavior in any way may be asked to leave the event site at once.
- On the day of the Prouty, dogs must be licensed and up to date on vaccinations, including but not limited to rabies, bordetella, and distemper shots
- Dogs must be under control at all times and on a leash (non-retractable and 6 feet or shorter).
- Dogs are NOT permitted in the Richmond Middle School or within the Food Tent.
- Dog owners must clean up after their dogs and are expected to bring waste bags and dispose of waste in trash cans.
- When using a Prouty shuttle bus, please be respectful of other participants. Helpful hint - Dog owners boarding the bus last are typically the first to get off!