Parking & Shuttles
Saturday July 14
Prouty 2018 FUNdraisers score Prouty Preferred Parking for Event Day
As a small gesture of our appreciation to those 2018 participants that go above and beyond with their fundraising efforts, Prouty Organizers will recognize the Top 250 Individual and/or Family Fundraisers raising more than $2500 with complimentary Preferred Parking for Event Day, Saturday July 14!
Located opposite to Prouty HQ (Richmond Middle School), Prouty Preferred Parking at the Cold Regions Research and Engineering Laboratory (CRREL) provides convenient access to the event grounds.
But Hurry! Our top Fundraisers eligible for Preferred Parking will be tabulated based off the $$ in your Prouty HQ as of Noon, Friday, July 6, 2018. Recipients will receive their parking pass via email shortly thereafter with detailed instructions on how to access parking for event day.
Please note that due to parking limitations we are only able to offer one parking pass per family
Thursday (For participants staying at the Dartmouth Dorms)
- Ultimate cyclists will need a parking pass for LOT A, please check-in at Andres Dorm (3:30-5:30pm) or at The Hanover Inn (5:30-7:30pm). A shuttle will bring you from LOT A, back to Andres Dorm to finalize your check-in.
Friday (Cyclists arriving event-AM)
- Cyclists will need a parking pass for LOT A. Please check-in at The Dartmouth Green, starting at 5:00am. Ultimate cyclists roll out at 6:00am.
- 12:00-4:30pm: Event check-in/Registration at Richmond Middle School (RMS) Participants interested in completing their onsite check-in and bike plate/bib pick-up will find “short term” parking at the RMS.
- 4:30-8:00pm: Event check-in/Registration & Pasta Dinner at RMS Planning on attending the pasta dinner after you check-in for Saturday’s events? Please park in the Dewey Field Parking Lot and utilize the shuttle bus to the Richmond Middle School. There is NO on-site parking at the venue! Accessible parking is available at RMS.
- Cyclists with Walkers
We ask cyclists to ride to the event from the Dewey Field parking lot or they may use LOT A. A shuttle service will be available for walkers carpooling with cyclists on Saturday from 6:00am-5:00pm.
- JUST Walkers
Walkers are asked to park in Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Centers LOT 9 (near Jesse’s Restaurant). Frequent shuttle service will be available on Saturday from 6:00am-5:00pm. Accessible parking is available at RMS.
THERE IS ABSOLUTELY NO PARKING FOR TRAILERS AT THE RICHMOND MIDDLE SCHOOL on either Friday or Saturday!
- 12:00-4:30pm: Event check-in/Registration at Richmond Middle School (RMS)
Participants interested in completing their onsite check-in and bike plate/bib pick-up will find “short term” parking at the RMS.
- 4:30-8:00pm: Event check-in/Registration & Pasta Dinner at RMS
Planning on attending the pasta dinner after you check-in for Saturday’s events? Please park in the Dewey Field Parking Lot and utilize the shuttle bus to the Richmond Middle School. >There is NO on-site parking at the venue! Accessible parking is available at RMS.
- **TRAILER PARKING**
Starting on Friday at 5:00pm and throughout Saturday the Friends of Dartmouth Rowing Boathouse opens for participants with trailers. Trailers with boats may be left overnight; however, The Prouty assumes no responsibility for your boat. The parking area will be periodically patrolled by College security officers and town police. Once the trailer has been parked, please plan to join the evening pasta dinner by parking in Dewey Lot and taking the shuttle to the venue.
Throughout Saturday, rowing participants with or without boat trailers will find parking available at the Friends of Dartmouth Rowing Boathouse. Additionally, once your day on the water is complete, please plan to join the remaining Prouty participants for lunch with live entertainment at the Prouty venue site. Shuttle service is available to and from the Prouty venue site, which originates from the boathouse.
- The Hanover Country Club can generally accommodate the parking needs of Golf The Prouty.
- **In the event that the parking lot becomes full, please do not attempt to park in areas designated as NO parking along Occum Road! Overflow parking is available a short distance away at the Dartmouth Medical School/Dick’s House parking lot at the corner of Rope Ferry Rd. and Maynard St. There is a shuttle service from this parking lot.
Friday & Saturday
- Volunteers on Friday and Saturday have the option of parking at the Ray School or at River Crest. Saturday volunteers will receive a printable parking pass sent via email the week before the event; those volunteering on other days will not need a pass.