New for Prouty 2018
Welcome to our new Website!
- It is easier to register and to donate.
- Every participant will register as an individual.
- It’s a cinch to use on your phone or tablet.
- It’s simple to personalize your participant page and link to your favorite social media platform.
Byrne Match 2018
- For 2018, the Jack & Dorothy Byrne Foundation has once again shown its incredible support for The Prouty and Norris Cotton Cancer Center. The first $500,000 donated to this year’s Prouty (excluding fundraising minimums) will be MATCHED.
- That is, EVERY $1 you raise for cancer, (above your fundraising minimum), will = $2 if the donation is received before the Byrne Foundation’s $500,000 is completed.
Here’s important information about TEAMS:
- Every participant will register as an individual
- There are three team divisions: Team, Family Team, GLO Team
- Pick your division: you can be in one team division but not two or all three.
- Every member of the team raises the appropriate fundraising minimum for their selected event
- For Family Teams, you can now have as many folks as you’d like on your family team
New Prouty Metric Century Gravel Ride
- New in 2018 - it's time to get off road! Chance to do a part-gravel, 64-mile (metric century) Prouty ride.
- Tour some of the best less traveled roads in the Upper Valley.
- This event is not for the inexperienced rider and only limited on road support is available.
- Click here to learn more
2018 Fundraising Minimums & Registration Fees
- There is no fundraising minimum for Individual Kid 0-12
- Click here to see the full list of Fundraising Minimums and Registration Fees
Prouty Ultimate Kick-off Party
Due to the weather, our March 8th Ultimate Kick-off party has been postponed till Thursday, April 26 , 4:30-5:30 p.m., Pine Restaurant at the Hanover Inn. Enjoy drinks and hors d'oeuvres and chatting with cancer center director Steve Leach, MD. You might even win some great door prizes, and maybe even a fundraising-free spot if you are a newbie! More details to come.
- Win cool stuff: Vermont-made beer, syrup, cycling gear and Prouty swag — multiple winners!
- We need your vote! Help choose the 2018 Ultimate Bike Jersey.
- Meet Steven Leach, M.D. New cancer center director and 2018 Ultimate rider! Norris Cotton Cancer Center.
Manchester, NH Prouty Kick-off Party
Hanover, NH Prouty Kick-off Party
Sunapee, NH Prouty Kick-off Party